Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ahhh September

As I walked to work today in my new birthday cardigan a cool wind blow and my spirits lifted way up. I love the smell of autumn, the feel of autumn and above all the food of autumn.


Cornel.l called yesterday and the coordinator (different one) told me they were concerned with my thick lining. "Are you still bleeding" she asked. WTF? Look at the chart idiot. "Yes, CD 2 or 3" I go back in tomorrow for another u/s. I looked on line and my lining does not look thick to me at all. And the doctor said everything was fine. So, er. Confused. I'm too pissed off to worry right now.

By the end of the day yesterday I was in a major funk. I think its the Lupro.n but who knows. I know it gives me a bad back and headaches. After a few weeks of pain free it is so weird to be in pain again. How did I manage this for so long? I am going to start gently working out again. Stretching and walking can't be a bad thing. It will help my mood too. Although, all I want to do is curl up and sleep. I want my DH to cuddle me and stroke my hair. He has done his disappearing thing again. Last night we spent 30 mins together and then he went into another room and I finally went to bed. Guess the hormones are tough on everyone, not just the one taking them.

Choir starts in two weeks yippee! We are singing some weird shit but I promised my teacher to audition for a solo part if there was one. I am now hoping with all my will that there is no solo part for my voice!!

Who has good news? Or something to make us all smile? How about a joke??

3 comments:

  1. Men are like parking spots...the good ones are already taken and the ones that are left are either handicapped or extremely small.

    You and I both got married pretty late...and I don't know about you, but sometimes I wonder about my DH and that "handicap" business.

    Well, the other day I commented on what a great lining you had. I got that wrong...during AF's visit it's supposed to thin out so they can build it back up. Well I hope tomorrow's u/s is better. I wish they'd keep better track of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IVF meds are so hard on our bodies. for a year straight I felt like a total lunatic. dh finally accepted my behavior as "normal." ugh.

    hang in there! fall in nyc is brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fall, too and it is one of the things I am using to distract myself from pregnancy worries. Also, I love choir and music so that helps me keep my mind off things. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete