Saturday, September 19, 2009

weigh in

-0.6 pounds. However, I have lost body mass so I am forgetting the numbers till I'm off meds. My WW leader wants me to not look at the weigh in results for the next three weeks. I understand why. She is trying to teach me to trust my body. Well, honey bunch, I don't.

Today is a wonderful fall day. Its sunny, a little chilly but not cold at all. I slept for 9 hours last night and had real coffee this morning. Bloody wonderful.

Have a great weekend everyone. WEEKEND!! WHOOP


1 comment:

  1. Trust your body? Is she nuts? We learn not to trust our bodies, our RE's, twinges, cramps, 2 week waits, medications....I don't blame you a bit. But ahhh, fall in NYC! Wonderful. We've been hit with a heat wave this week and the idea of chilly weather sounds like heaven. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete