Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rougher than a badger arse

I have a damn cold. inevitable since DH had a cold last week. It's not a bad one but I am throwing Vit C down my neck like it's going out of fashion.

My E2 is ...drum roll please ... 160 (from 99 last week). Looking good. So Donor will be ready to retrieve this weekend (probably Sunday). We get an update this Thursday on her development but it looks like all is well. Oh who am I kidding. I have no idea of knowing what is going on!

So, EL till at least Friday, 4 patches and a pill.

and a partridge in a pear tree....

5 comments:

  1. LOL. Where do you come up with these titles?
    So a transfer is in the works for you soon. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grow eggs grow! Grow endometrium grow! Sending good wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are really getting to the home stretch! So glad that all this chemical warfare is having a good result - e2 levels up! I think I was so detached during my cycles (up to transfer) because I felt like I wasn't doing anything - my levels were all just fine and I just showed up for b/w. So I'm glad you feel involved, even though I wish it weren't so scary! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rest up and feel better! you've got a big job ahead of you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you wound up with a cold. That sucks. But your E2 is great, and retrieval could be Sunday???!! That means the transfer could take place on Wednesday?! Or Friday? At last, at last....IT'S GOING TO BE YOUR TURN! I'm so happy for you and I just KNOW this is going to work!

    ReplyDelete