YES!!! My Donor starts stimming today for a 10 day stim. Which means we are even closer than I thought. maybe the 29th September ( 5 day transfer).
2 patches and 2 injections (I can take it!)
_________________________________________________________-It is hard getting up really early on a Monday, isn't it. So my lining is at 10 ish even on 40cc of EL. I have three or so humongous follies on the right (e2 low so no eggs in that basket). I await further instructions but I am praying they say come down on the EL. I have started taking an anti-anxiety drug coz my anxiety levels on this stuff go through the roof.
I was chatting to my therapist this am and she was talking about how to get your kids into a good high school in NYC. A little premature - non?? And as for quitting coffee today. Well, lets just say tomorrow would be better ;-)
So my donor starts stimming today. YIPEE. At least that is plan. Maybe I shouldn't rejoice until I know for sure. Ya.
Not Big News yet.
keep your fingers crossed.