Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fighting back through chemicals

Not that I advocate self medication but damn the double dose of antidepressants I took last night have done the job!! My poor staff - I'm like Jekyll and Hyde! I have another 9 hours of meetings today and some are double booked (time machine anyone) so my tune may be a little less chipper by the end of the day.

So today, after reading all your wonderful posts, I am much happier. Thank you so much. I do adore reading your words. You are all so damn wonderful. I can see the sun shining through the clouds at the peak of this lovely mountain. Just stopped for a snack. OK, stop thinking about food EB.

DH was odd last night. Think he was amorous but, hey, sorry buddy, not when I am feeling like this. He was sneezing alot too. the first IVF we did he had a temp of over 100 on the day of the retrieval. He better not be sick now or I will kill him!

We are nearly through the first week. Not bad. Another one to go till Donor gets the eggs sucked out of her. My eggs. My gametes to be more accurate.

Sprogblogger is in pain . Please go over and support her.


5 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Not much longer now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you poor thing! I'm glad you found some chemical combination that seems to be helping, but it just sucks that we have to go through all this to get pg! The end result is worth it though. Hang in there - and may I say, I'm soooo impressed that you are resisting the "yummy" food escape during this trying time?! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better - hey, whatever it takes! And glad that I'm finally able to post a comment - don't know why my computer won't let me most days. Congrats on one week down - you are almost there! Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three cheers for anti-depressants! I guess they didn't take you off the EL or you'd be cheering about that too. Keep treading water...you're doing just fine...and you'll be at the finish line soon. One week till retrieval! Whew. Now you just need to keep your DH healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhhh, the drugs -- our best friends and our worst enemies. I've popping, inserting or shooting up now for over 2 years. good grief.

    one more week is fab news! I hope she's a stimming machine! grow follies grow!

    ReplyDelete