Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a dup of dea

that's a 'cup of tea' in cold language! aaaahhhhhchoooooo!

I am sitting at my desk wondering if I can bugger off home early this afternoon. Getting up early for Corn.ell will be brutal tomorrow but worth it since I will get the lowdown on the Donor and learn how wonderfully high my E2 is. I know its rising since I can barely stay awake. Yesterday I passed out for 30 mins - deep sleep - mid afternoon !! If I go home this afternoon, I shall lay on the bed and watch British TV with an ENORMOUS cup of decaf tea. OH JOY UNBOUNDED.
I think the donor will be in retrieval Sat or Sunday. Wow. Oh my oh my oh my we are so close. She would trigger on Friday if she goes to retrieval at the weekend - donors at C trigger 36 hours before the retrieval. Dh is a little stressed by the whole thing although he is hiding it really well. He is kind, compassionate and attentive. In short, he is being an amazing husband. I am just so lucky that we are together.

Choir. I love going to choir. I have a little group of friends who are just adorable. I can sing quite well these days and whilst the music is very hard I am keeping my head above water. Still deciding on the audition for solo's. What if I actually get it! Here's what I am thinking. Adrenalin is not good for pregnancy. I will have tons of it if I am doing the solo. Just made up my mind. No solo for me this year. I think I just reframed my cowardice!





3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and DH. I can't believe it's almost time! Keep us posted - I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you both. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. I'm sorry you are sick on top of everything else. But it sounds so exciting. I don't know how you can concentrate on work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is coming together! And except for the sleepiness, all is just right! I'm sure your E2 is wonderful and your DH is being everything you need him to be. Your donor is about to trigger and...your babies are just days from being in their new home! I'm so happy the time has finally arrived!

    ReplyDelete