Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Worries and thoughts

I am worried I am pregnant. Yeah, how about that for weird. I even POAS - BFN. But I keep getting obsessed that since I started EL I will be pregnant naturally and have to have a D&C etc. I guess I am used to such clockwork goings on down there that this post D&C wonky cycle is freaking me out. Not that we are a couple of newlyweds - love how IF treatment messes with the one natural process that can actually help.

Maybe I am pre-menstrual. Oh yes, please. Let it be that. The way I am working out I wouldn't be pregnant long, that's for sure. I even had to stop running today coz of blisters. I am so proud of myself.

I even walked away from *$ today. I walked away from a post work out cappuccino. Boooya.

I am taking it easier today. Lot less housework. Lots more cat cuddling. Cat is in her new tank top - she is a black cat in a pink and orange vest. So cute it hurts!!! Now if only my office could stop calling ....

5 comments:

  1. Oh hon, I'm sure your hormones are all over the place. You will be fine, this is going to work out for you. Your body is just reacting to all the drugs/weight loss/hormones/stress of the last couple months! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What day of your cycle is it? I agree with musicmakermomma - it's very likely the hormones giving you the run-around. Plus, you've had such a stressful month and stress can delay your period. LOVE the visual of Miss Kitty's vest - when you have a chance, post a pic please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeeze -- I'm sorry. I can just imagine (from my own obsessive thoughts on various things) the adrelin rush. . .I hope very much that you don't have that "complication" to deal with and that things even out soon. Great news on the running -- that is so cool and more great news on miss kitty. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie, I am just sending you a big hug, some days you just need it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know EL can do loopy things, so try to hang in there. I'm sure everything is just fine. Breathe. I can't encourage you to exercise because you are already Wonder woman in that category. Cat cuddles. That's always good remedy!

    ReplyDelete