Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunny Sunday


Well hell, thank you Illanare
I'm supposed to pass it on. And I will, but next week when things calm down a bit. Did I tell you I am taking most of next week off? Oh, it can't come soon enough. I am going to use my gym as a spa vacation. Swimming, classes, training, massage. It will be, in the colloquial of my native tongue, the dogs b*llocks.

DH has gone into some very odd phase. He tidied up the hole (or studio as he calls it) including my stuff?? And then he offered to come to the supermarket?????? WTF?? Now, don't get me wrong. He is a very patient, loving man. But there are things he has just never done. Shopping for one. We have been together a while and he has been to the supermarket with me 3 times during our time together. Whatever the reason, I'll take it!
I wonder if he's nesting? I hope my body doesn't let us down. I still haven't ovulated but I go in tomorrow for b/w. I think I'm supposed to ovulate the middle of next week so I'm not too worried. This waiting is a bit frustrating but you know me, I shall fill my dance card so I don't have to think about it!
Happy Sunny Sunday all.

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your week off - enjoy your time at the gym. I guess it's time for me to get back in there myself. Congrats on your DH's new behavior - I wouldn't question it - just enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, wonder what your DH has on his mind? I agree though - just go with it. I hope you have a really nice week off. You've been through so much lately, you really deserve a rest and some pampering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For whatever reason, my comments don't seem to be appearing on your blog. I must have had a brain cramp and not pushed publish or something. In any case, I'm trying again. :) Just saying hi. Loved your bargaining power post. I had some things in mind a few days ago when I thought I commented, but I've forgotten exactly whay I wrote now. It was something to do with agreeing with you. :) Hope you're enjoying your week off. Oh yeah, and I think I said we would be transfering about the same time!

    ReplyDelete