Tuesday, August 18, 2009

hot 'nuff for ya

Oh man, make it cooler.


I did my first EL shot last night. I was excited and boy was I quick! I used to be so careful and ohhhh so protocol aware. Now, wham, done. ha! a veteran!

So my vacation starts today. Fun. have been doing housework for hours and it is so not nearly over. YUCK

I am going swimming tomorrow come what may.

I am hungry today. Is that EL? Or is it PMS? Or is it both? Whatever the reason I am worried about putting on more weight this week. I went up 1.6 last week - which my leader put down to my new muscle. She expects me to drop weight this week if i stick to my points. Well, in the week I do but at the weekend, ohhh no. I think this weekend I shall go for burgers and milkshake. And whilst I am on the food treadmill a steak would be nice. So would be the pasta dish from Lupa - the one with sausage. and apple pie. Oh dear god I am hungry.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for kitty, so happy about that. And yay for you! And I'm sure the 1/6 lbs is all lean muscle. Enjoy the hell outta the burger and shake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lupron always makes me hungry, DON"T give in! You are doing so well, I am inspired by you every day. But absolutely go for the steak and a (small) milkshake, you are working out like a maniac.

    Good for you doing the shot so quickly, all this stuff gets to be old hat; can't believe I was so worried about it one million years ago (or exactly a year ago)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swim, eat, be a lady of luxury! Well, okay, don't eat too much. Just enough to feel like you've splurged. I like sausage in pasta too, by the way. And all those other things you mentioned! Really though, try to relax. This IS your vacation after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ITSolusenz departments manage all components ITsolusenz.com of software development including, Application Development Company, software development company india, Software Development Services.

    ReplyDelete