Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Part 1

Part 1 ? I hear you ask. Yes, Part 1
Are you sitting comfortably, then I shall begin.

Yesterday my husband emailed our coordinator since he has a cool NGO project and needed to know dates.
Oh my dear, I said, you will be waiting for some.... what? She replied?

Today. We are getting our schedule " at some point in the afternoon" today.

I am at work. Well, I'm sitting at work not able to read the 10 pounds of paperwork that needs attention.

As soon as I know, you will too.



4 comments:

  1. I'm really shocked at Cornell's poor service. They're known in the healthcare industry as one of the best. Considering what you've already spent, I'd be having a fit. Your doing a shared cycle, so someone else out there is forking over the same amount of money and is probably going through the same thing. Too bad you can't get their number and you can all gang up on them. You should threaten them with the word "Lawyer", that always seems to produce results. At the very least they should be giving more updates by phone, mail, etc.

    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so happy that you are finally getting some answers and your schedule, but why in the world could they not respond to you? I often got to the point where I was ready to ask my husband to start harassing my nurse for me when I was getting such poor response, but we never did get to that point. I can't believe one e-mail from hubby - and, wham, you get an answer. Hopefully, the communication will improve once you get your schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last! The coordinator probably thought you were sending the big guns after her! Okay, exited! A schedule! Dates! A transfer date to count down to! Meds and U/S's and hooray for getting the ball rolling at long last. Did she send it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See how excited I was for you?....not really "exited" but EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete