Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My feet have shrunk

I have a pair of shoes in my office that are the emergency heels. If I get called by one of the bosses, I slip on the emergency heels and wobble down to their office. They are one size too small (hence kept for emergencies) and ensure I don't hang around!!
Today I put them on and they fit! Also, the other day I had to get off the subway due to crap service and walk about 40 blocks to a meeting. Half way there I bought a pair of flats - in a smaller size than usual.

I have to say, I love having smaller feet.

My arms, however, have not reduced at all nor have my boobs. I have lost 30 pounds and my arms still make me look like football player. I was told the are the last to slim down and the exercising helps but not to expect small arms - apparently I have lots of muscle there.

Just call me pop.eye

I haven't heard from Cornel.l yeah... shocking... so I left a voicemail. I know they won't change their behavior but that doesn't mean I shouldn't. I refuse to comply. I want to be pregnant this fall please and I am not letting them get in my way. I have lovely maternity sweaters to wear and milkshakes to drink. I am currently eating about 1500 calories a day. How many do you have to eat when you're pregnant? I am going to ask for a nutritionist from the hospital when I get preggers so I don't put on 100 pounds or starve myself out of fear of putting on 100 pounds.
Oh look at me - wagging away.


3 comments:

  1. Wag your arse off chickie! Smaller feet is really, really cool. Doesn't Cornell just give you something like an IVF calendar? Me = confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny. Wagging away over there. Well, I've never heard of someone's feet shrinking before. But I'll take it as a good sign. Now here's the irony: you lament that your boobs are no smaller and I'm over here watching, waiting and hoping to gain one lousy inch on my bustline! One of the back burner joys for me of a successful pregnancy would be for once in my life having boobs that fill out a blouse!

    BTW, WTF cornell (I'm not even dignifying them with a capital "C" today)? I don't get why they can't get 3 people on track. Figure out where everyone is, start drugs to synchronize, and get the f*%$ing ball rolling! Is there anyone else over there you can ask to speak with? Go over Ms. Incompetent Coordinator's head? This really shouldn't be that difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 30 pounds! That is so inspiring - sadly I can't seem to get with the program in my own life. Maybe after the audition?

    I am sorry corny-ell is not living up to standards - it really seems like your NC is not keeping you in the loop. I would just start calling way more often to "check in" if she can't be bothered to tell you what's going on. What a racket - you are paying a fortune to these people! Good luck

    ReplyDelete