So tomorrow I go to Cornel/l for my first day of DE cycle (not cd1, just first day of interaction). I know from my mock that they call later in the day with results so I have decided to go to acupuncture as normal and let the answer machine get the instructions. I am excited to the point of maybe celebrating with a croissant for breakfast from the Pain Quod nr the hospital ! I know!!! Crazy me.
DH is back to asking me a 1000 questions about DE all of which are answered in the f**king packet. I just say 'I don't know, look at the packet". READ THE INFORMATION BEFORE I DECAPITATE YOU! Makes me so hoppin' mad. If we get pregnant and we have a boy I am going to teach him ...
1. how to look for and actually find something before asking me
2. how multitask
3. how to read the given instructions BEFORE asking someone else what to do
4. what a supermarket is for
5. that washing clothes is more effective if you look at the damn labels BEFORE throwing them into hot water
6. that he does not have to have a marching band celebrate his magnitude when he does something for someone else.
and breathe.... ok... maybe too much decaf this morning. Oh for a cup of coffee, an espresso. ohhhhhhhh.
I have decided to take most of next week off. My calendar is clear since I was supposed to be in Europe. I shall use my gym as a spa - swim, exercise, massage, pedicure etc. I am going to sleeeeeeeep for hours and hours. Oh yeah. And maybe, just maybe, read more blogs about DE!