DE is depressed and has retreated which always upsets me.
I had and have a knot in my stomach and can't seem to shake nausea. Anxiety is a kicker eh. Of course, it crossed my mind that they got the test wrong and I am pregnant. Of course there is still hope in the impossible. Wouldn't that be a C:L mistake in my favor for once. Even with the nausea I still managed to ignore my diet. I figured I would just go with the flow until AF arrives (no pun intended) and then snap back into it.
So. here it is... Plan H ( I think)
We decided to go ahead with Dr Jessie (I see her next week), keep on the adoption route (information finding and agency selection) keep the frosties as a back up plan.
Dr Jessie has a long lead up time for DE patients, about 3 months. I will do a cycle with her so she can monitor my bits and blood without ' intervention' (baselining). Then the prep cycle and straight after that the Donor cycle. She bases the treatment around me not the donor. We get to chose from a few donors (CL preselects) which might be fun.
By my calculations and given that nothing is as straight forward as we are told, I think the transfer will be in late December/January
I have time to get over this annoying funk and lose weight. Now how much should I set myself? 10 pounds. Yes, that sounds about right.