Saturday, October 24, 2009

And we are off....

I had my appointment with Dr J. today. We looked through donor profiles. Yes we did. We looked through donor profiles. I picked a handful of possibles and she will follow up with them. Yes, just like that.

Then I had a lu.pron shot. Want to know when my next shot is? in 3 weeks. yeeeeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!!

I see her in 3 weeks for my second shot. Then I see her on a few Saturday mornings. I am having a biopsy just before my lu.pron period then .... we cycle.

Ha!

This is so NOT Corn.el, which I am liking and reeling. I am going with it. Taking a deep breath and trusting. I am a bit er... shell shocked. And excited.

And I am getting very excited about adoption. I have been filling in forms and looking over country options.


(Anyone watch Modern Family. It is so funny. I lmao every episode. And I am so glad we have no family! )

4 comments:

  1. Yippee! You sound so happy and excited and carefree! Makes me feel hoppity skippity just reading about your plans and doings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Wow - Dr. J does sound quite different from the norm. Can't believe you got to look at the profiles and pick some right then and there - that's awesome! I'm so excited for you - with Dr. J's success rates and the possibility of adoption - your future is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!

    Yes, DH and I have been watching Modern Family. Really funny show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been really fun to look at the possible donors. And also nice to be doing something other than the C'nell method. Hurray for progress!

    ReplyDelete