I googled it - not too good. However, it was a tiny abruption and we shall see on Saturday if it has increased. Not sure what it means to the other fetus. Don't think it is an increase in risk but hell, what do I know.
I am eating like crazy. Every 2 hours I eat. It really does help with the nausea. But my hips are expanding at an alarming rate!!!
I phoned around for an high risk OBGYN yesterday. Quite amusing how, in NY, it's as if they are doing you a favor by taking you on! One cornell group don't accept any insurance but "you can get reimbursed by you insurance company". Oh can I? Gosh that's terrific. I have to wait 9 months to submit (when hopefully I will have newborn/s) and then I have to battle with the insurance company to get 70% back. NO THANKS LADY
I did find a high risk doc at Cornell that was recommended by a friend. The earliest appointment I could get was February 11. So I am with the crazy Pole till then. I just learnt that Dr J put a patient on modified bed rest at 10 weeks. hahahahahahahahahahaha. Not happening here honey. I would go totally mad.