Thursday, January 21, 2010

kick me up the arse

I must stop freakin' complaining! All I do is piss and moan and then feel worse coz there are so many of us trying to get preggers and I am preggers and I have to STOP COMPLAINING!!!

Yes, you are all right. My hormones are making life challenging at the moment and my back pain is not helping the situation but it will all get better at some time in the near future. I have to realize that the 1st trimester is just that - the first. There are two more stages and they are not as crap. And hopefully, if we are lucky, at the end of all this.....

Maybe if I see a baby? My friend just brought home a baby thru adoption. What do you think? Make matters worse, make it better or just stop over thinking and go find something to eat!

4 comments:

  1. You get to express how you feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EB - the first trimester sucks!!! Nothing nice about it. The hormones and the nausea - no fun. Just be glad there's an end in sight. A few more weeks and you'll be in the nice trimester :-) Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pissing & moaning is acceptable behavior right now. Seriously. This is not a fun place to be, as pretty much everyone knows. But it'll get better, and you'll feel better, (because I can't even imagine dealing with excruciating back pain right now!)

    I'd totally go hug the baby. Nibble on baby cheeks. Is there any bad mood that wouldn't cure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We may be grateful to the ends of the earth for our pregnancies, but that doesn't mean it's always easy or that you're not entitled to bemoan and gripe about the down sides. And you've had some unbelievable challenges. So you just say what's on your mind and no one had better hold it against you.

    As for going to visit the newly adopted baby, I say, first get something delicious to eat, mull it over, and go with your gut. If you want to see the baby, go. If you're doing it just to appease the new parents, ah, hold off and do it another time.

    ReplyDelete