Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dr 'Sim.pson' doing good.

I know I have written about my lack of faith in my new RE since she is so much like the Dr from the Simpsons. Well, she has redeemed herself. The L.upron bleeding has revealed polyps which is why the embies had a hard time in my u-tube. Cornel.l you SUCK. She says they are easy to treat (if they don't release on their own) next weekend. She has put me on Folic Acid only (very high dose) since some of the stuff in the prenatal (iron it think) is not too helpful for polyp people like me.

So. There we are. Something different.

Oh and another thing. THE DONOR SAID YES!!! We are on for December. I don't want to jinx all this but crapola monkey we may be finished by December end of year. We may be transferring near New Years which is perfect for me - New Years Eve in bed, eating pineapple (but not too much) drinking soup and watching black and white movies.

And for the first time I am excited about the transfer. Maybe we can do the transfer get pregnant and adopt all next year. An apartment full of kids and those cute kid clothes. And diapers. And poop. OK. Maybe just the transfer!!

8 comments:

  1. I am continually amazed by my fellow IF bloggers who change RE's and have a 'lightbulb' moment. Amazing that Cornell didn't catch this - it seems so obvious. I'm so glad to hear that you're upbeat and looking forward to the next cycle. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well crapola monkey - what great news! Treat those polyps, and get ready for December! Yippee that the donor is ready to go and by golly, you may very well have an apartment full of kids (and, ahem, yes, poop too) next year! Wouldn't that be just wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! Donor a go go! I see poopy diapers and chubby baby cheeks in your near future! Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh...happy to hear the second opinion has proved fruitful. I am SUCH a believer. Only 6 short weeks to the new year! Congrats on the donor match.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWY WOWWY WOW!!! Awesome! I hope you enter 2010 good and knocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! Sounds like switching was the best thing for you. You'll have just enough time to catch your breath before the new year, it's so exciting!

    T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey -- thinking of you and hoping all is well since you've been quiet for a few days. New RE sounds great and dreams of adoption sound great and multiple little ones running around sounds great, love to see the picture in my mind. Take care. Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! so much has happened! I feel in my heart that 2010 will be an AMAZING year for you. a year full of family!

    :)

    ReplyDelete