Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Long days short cervix

I have overdone work again and now I am suffering. I am totally and utterly exhausted. I am wearing jeans to the office and my friend just pointed out that I have a stain on my pregnancy top and forgot to put makeup on!! Looking sharp!!

At my growth scan tomorrow I bet they measure a short cervix. When I am out and about too much my cervix tends to react. My only worry is being put on bed rest. That would totally screw things up at the office!! Oh I sound like such a loser~~~!

The good news is I sent out my 'sort of' shower invite. We are having brunch with about 10 friends at the end of June. I have no idea what size I will be at the end of June. My feet are huge, my ass goes on for miles and my ta ta's. Well, those kids are gonna eat like kings!! But it will be lovely to have all our friends in the same spot. All the celebrate our two little monkeys.

So happy.

1 comment:

  1. You sound like you're doing really well - so glad to hear it. Try not to overdo it at work - it's SO not worth it. When are you going to stop working? Just curious. I've been out almost 2 weeks now and although I'm pretty bored, I really can't imagine how i would have managed at this point. I'm huge, uncomfortable and unable to do very much at all. I hope you're well and can't wait to hear all about your shower to celebrate the monkeys!

    ReplyDelete