Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 3 peepaloozi

I had a nightmare weekend with both twins teething which means they got up at 2am and screamed for about 24hours. However, despite sleep deprivation and ear splitting annoying screams (I know, they're in pain yada yada) I did not deviate from my WW plan. I ate within my plan even tho DH brought home a chocolate cake.

And then...

This morning I went to gym from 6 - 645am.

I haven't stopped peeing. I mean PEEING!!

Ironically I had a meeting with my psychopharmacologist today as well. She gave me Am.bien so I could get to sleep really quickly. And she told me DH has to do more. I like her :-)


 I've noticed that Pip's personality is coming through a bit more. He is a really caring little boy. If the teddy get dropped he comforts it!

I feel so great about all of the above. I feel like today was a great day. One day at a time seems to be the lesson here.

I have to go and see why Mimi is screaming with laughter ...

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go EB -- you're amazing and you'll kick the fat arse in the arse, I'm sure! Sending much love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete