Friday, December 31, 2010

510 123110

We had a play date with a one year old today. I was left feeling like our kids are less fortunate than the singleton. His folks are totally into his every need and he is a smart, advanced baby. With twins, I seem to spend all my time responding to needs and not really playing or 'helping develop' their motor skills etc.
I think I have singleton envy!!
And the play date mom, she looked with envy as DH and I cuddled our kids. She wants more, her husband doesn't.
The grass is always greener!


In this, my 510th post,  I will wish you all a peaceful, happy and prosperous New Year

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family, EB. I think you're right about the grass. I sometimes look at my boy and wish he had a sibling. Then I wonder if he's better off the way things are - with him getting all of the attention. The bottom line is: we are all blessed! Best Christmas ever, huh?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine having twins, knowing what I do about raising a strong-willed spirited challenging awesome boy. I do think that at the end of the day we each have what we have and want what we want and there is nothing wrong with that.

    Happy MMXI!

    ReplyDelete