Sunday, December 26, 2010

White out

Yup, we have our first winter blizzard. This may sound a bit odd, but I love a good blizzard.  I love sitting inside watching the weather go mental outside and knowing I don't have to do anything tomorrow. Well, other than look after the tremendous duo.
Mimi was hilarious this afternoon. She wanted her bath at like, 3pm. Not so much. However, she didn't go down without a fight. Chatter squeak squeal murmur ... all the way to nap land.

Pip is spitting up tons lately. He's on Zan/tax which helps somewhat with the pain but not the spitting up. I must have changed him 6 times today.

When it's just me there isn't anytime for cuddling. No one-on-one time which totally sucks. Hopefully tonight we can have the bath, bottle, book and bed routine so I can get to cuddle one of them for a while.

Must sleep. Too much Christmas Pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment