Monday, September 20, 2010

Sleep training

It looks like we are going to start sleep training with little girl. She is eating enough now (at 5 weeks !!) and heavy enough to start getting her down for longer hours. This is a very exciting moment. Feels like all the hard work is paying off somehow. Little boy is still too small and not eating as much as his sister but he is close behind. The last two nights he has been super fussy and only calmed when cuddled. Hope this isn't a trend.

We walked for over an hour today, right down to the far west village. I got a taxi back coz it was near feeding time and glad I did - I am zonked!! I could sleep if I wasn't still too new a mum (I rest but can't sleep when I'm on my own). By the end of the walk I was soaked through. What is with the sweating?? I even sweat when we breast feed. If I could stop throwing chocolate down my throat I think I might lose weight. I so need to - my arse is HUGE. I still have pregnant hips, belly and arse. I balloon out in the middle like a cartoon!! I will return to weight watcher next week and start counting those points again. Wonder when I go to the gym?

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to investigate which little monkey is producing the most god-awful smell.

1 comment:

  1. I know nothing about the sweating, but it sounds like you are having a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete