Saturday, September 18, 2010

Dreamy Day

Some days just seem to be dreamy.

I got to sleep in, first time since .... forever.
I got to tidy up and wear clean clothes (until a feeding backfire).
We took a taxi, as a family, all four of us.
We put the kids passport applications in without too much faff and even had a laugh with the post office employee's.
We slept on the bed in between feedings, all of us curled around each other, safe and sound.

Kids looked so sweet today - she had a cute white onesy and denim jumper dress and boy wore his first pair of jeans. Totally cute.

Dreamy day.

:-)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds perfect. The kind of days you remember fondly. I bet those were some cute passport pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I bet you thought, "Now this is IT." And, just think, it keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great day. I just got my baby girls passport. Submitted it on Aug 27th and got it back in the mail on Sept 16th. Very fast!!

    ReplyDelete