Monday, August 2, 2010

CBB

Thanks to everyone that responded. I have decided to do it. We'll go with a private service since we used a donor and pray we will never need it. The arguments that were most persuasive to me were that the science is changing and developing every day so you never know what it might be used for in the future.

So that is tomorrow's job. I also have to fill out the paper work for the nanny payment which run at nearly 40 pages!! Should be a fun day.

I went swimming today. Oh it was so glorious. I don't think I'm supposed to be exercising but I had to do something. My legs and feet were so swollen. And the blissful floating was great. Getting out was a little mind blowing. The weight of the babies feels 10X worse! After my little swim I walked over to the English fish and chip shop and indulged in a 'fish supper' (fish and chips and peas). By the time I got home I was almost asleep on my feet. I slept for 2 hours. What a great day.
I think I shall swim tomorrow too. And maybe go to a movie. Might as well make the most of the free time I have. I can do the paperwork in the afternoon. Yeah right!!

2 comments:

  1. Swimming was the only relief I had at the end. Such a wonderful feeling to be weightless! I'm glad you're enjoying your last few weeks being pregnant and making the most of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are doing this. Please blog about the experience afterward. Also just wanted to tell you thank you for being open to my suggestion almost a year ago to talk to my friend C and to see Dr. Jessie. It warms my heart to know that these internet connections resulted in your beautiful twins. I cannot wait until they get here! Best wishes EB!

    ReplyDelete