Had a sono today and they weigh 12.1 pounds. She is 6.6 and he's the rest. They look squished but healthy. Huge sigh of relief! He has grown enough to be back in the 50% and she is breaking all records with a showing in the 60's.
Turns out I am the problem. My platelet count went from 125 to 111 last week. The difference in reading has my doctor concerned. She did another blood draw today and if we are 100 or under I have to go in for a C-Section "immediately" . Given that my platelet count has been going in the downward direction since the beginning of my pregnancy it looks like next week is the week. Right?
The blood draw women didn't think there was a rush on the testing so it can't be a total emergency.
Just to confuse me, and therefore you, the Dr then said if the platelet count is stable, or goes up, then we will wait, maybe even to the 20th. Oh OK then. So it's an emergency unless it isn't and then its another two freakin' weeks. Argghhghgh.
I feel anxious, even tho everything is ready. Bags are packed, blood thing is registered, Dh has time off arranged, night nurse is booked. I know DH will freak about this being up in the air, he is so not good with not knowing. Hell, he isn't good with knowing but at least he won't ask me 1000 times what's happening. Maybe I just don't say anything till the blood draw comes back. What do you think?
On a positive note -I ordered some really lovely cotton clothing from JJi.ll and it arrived this morning - so I will have comfy clothing for my week in the hospital.