Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oooofa!

I am not at work again today. Officially working from home. As of yet all I have done is answer phone calls and procrastinate. Ihave two months of executive summaries to write!! I have a whole conference proposal to wrote and all before August 1.

Why August 1, I hear you ask?

Coz that is my official 'I don't care what is going on at work I am on my' maternity leave. Oh yes, my dear friends. I will be off work from August to October. ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH.Can you believe it!! I am so nearly there. Wild.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! The "I don't care b/c I'm on mat leave" feeling is sooooooo good! Not surprisingly, that feeling kicked in for me about one week early...while I was at work! People were talking to me, trying to get my opinion, tossing around strategies, and I was like, "Huh? What's going on? Work? What work?" But they forgave me because I was big as a house, uncomfortable and grimacing all the time.

    C'moooooooon August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great feeling! I got it about 2 weeks before leaving. I just DID NOT CARE anymore about work. I'm so glad you're almost done. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete