Thursday, March 24, 2011

zoom zoom y'all

Just went to Atlanta. Never been to that city before and before kids (BK) I would have stayed to look around, maybe go on a little adventure. As it was, I flew in for the meeting and ran RAN to get the first plane home so I could put the little ones to bed.
So worth it.

But ....

I'm sitting here with major anxiety. Out of nowhere. I started thinking about my kids on the way home and a little kernel of worry hit me. What if they really care that they don't look like me. What if they are hell bent on finding their donor. What if, what if, what if...

Luckily I am having lunch with B. (http://losingkara.blogspot.com/) tomorrow so she can talk me off the ledge !! My first IRL bloggie meeting. Very excited. B - I'll meet you just inside the door at 12!!

No comments:

Post a Comment