Sunday, February 20, 2011

P is for Peas

Oh yeah, we have pea eating people in our house. Both still make 'yuuuuuk' faces but they open their mouth and ask for more in that wonderful baby way.  Oh I love being with my kids. I swear they are so amazingly fun to be with. Their 'Aunty' came around today (she brought homemade chocolate cake - man, what an amazing Auntie) we played, sang,  danced and then we went for  a walk to the park. They were fast asleep in no time! I got to bathe both of them and have a rock/cuddle before bed.

The only cloud on my revoltingly wonderful day is the start of toothache. I know I have it coming. When I got pregnant I needed two re-root canals and I have one good tooth that I chipped on popcorn!!! Do I care? NOPE. I have really REALLY good pain killers left over from my C-section :-)

Its 8.45 pm on a Sunday and I don't have to go to work tomorrow. I get to play with Pip and Mimi again. YIPPEE

No comments:

Post a Comment