Friday, February 11, 2011

More School less 10

I did some research. There is something called a co-op nursery. Parents opt in to teach the classes and the classes are rotated every month or so. All the costs are shared amongst he parents.

I like this idea. However I work full time. So I spoke with most of the parents involved and everyone is willing to

1. sign a no sue agreement
2. keep it labelled as playgroup (no insurance or teachers necessary)
3. pay for a 'teacher'  - a paid post grad student that can use the group as study time (therefore no official payment/coverage necessary)
4. find on place to hold the play group (either in an apartment building or local church-type place).

This is looking promising.

And my dear readers ... I lost 10 pounds. Whooplaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats and congrats!!!!!

    10 lbs is a feat, don't I know it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I'm proud of you...on all accounts!

    ReplyDelete