Sunday, February 13, 2011

6 months today

I've tried to compose something that reflects how I feel about spending the past 6 months as the mother to my two kids. Nothing comes close. There are no words that can describe what has happened to my emotional self over the past six months.  

All I can say is that rather than life closing down I am full of the possibilities.  These kids have opened up some magic door and now all I have to do is step into through, into all of it. 

Thank you babies. 

5 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months to you all! What a beautiful post, EB...those babies are so lucky to have you as their most awesome mum!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! A wonderful little post to your babies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post. I can't believe your little ones are already 6 months old. Happy milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing? All of that time I wasted worrying about how kids would shrink my life, and instead, my daughter has expanded it! It's the weirdest, most wonderful thing ever!

    Happy belated birthday! I feel your pain on the teething/sleep issues. I wish I could tell you it gets better, but I swear we've been teething for the last 8+ months.

    ReplyDelete