Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sesame Tofu

Nearing the 12th week and I was reading that I need to eat or take more iron. I prefer to try to eat iron and so I got a list of foods recommended in the wonderful Twins, Trips and Quads book. It suggested banana's, tofu, lean dark meats and pork. Does that sound like a menu for a Vietnamese restaurant or what.
So for valentines day we went to a place called Kelly & Pings. I had a pork wrap and Sesame Tofu. Twice!! Yes, I was ravenous. An hour later and I am wondering if I shall every eat again !!!! Oh sesame tofu was just magical. The first time in 11 weeks that I have eaten something with actual taste. What with my new haircut, lunch with my lovely and my hamstring pain in remission.. I am a happy rabbit today.

4 comments:

  1. MMmmmmmmmm. That sounds fabulous. Maybe I'll make it out to the Vietnamese restaurant this week. You have planted the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That meal sounds divine. Now I'm hungry! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my old stomping ground - kelly & ping. the plum wine is fab!
    nice to see a positive post. keep em' coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad that the tummy troubles and hamstring pain seem to have taken a hiatus, at least for a day!

    ReplyDelete