Sunday, February 26, 2012

Getting back to myself with the kids.

I know its a cliche but when one door closes...

I recently started directing theatre again. I used to love it and it seems that all the training and experience never really went anywhere.

Now I have the kids I'd say I am a better person. I do things I enjoy for myself and I make sure I really enjoy the time I spent away from the kids. Then I come home and the kids go nuts. Is there anything better than that.

I walked in last night after a really difficult directing job that thankfully went well and Mimi saw me, smiled and blew me a big kiss.

I know I have to get a real job but I am trying really hard to set up some income for the rest of the year so I can do more theatre directing, some travel and spend as much time as possible with my wonderful and infuriating toddling kids.

I have to go. Mimi is trying to fit Pip in a space that is just not big enough even for a little lad. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! Good for you! Cliches are cliches for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a way...wouldn't that make for a wonderful year!? BTW, a baby blowing kisses is the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice posts …Thank you for sharing….

    ReplyDelete