Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Toddler's suck

Well, looks like Mimi has entered full time toddlerdom. She had a total and utter meltdown yesterday for twenty minutes (just when I needed to get out to a business diner!) and she is turning into a totally bossy little miss.

Not fun.

And yet. I love how independent she is. How proud and brave she is. What a women warrior. I am in awe. I wish I could have just a tiny amount of her ... well .. spunk!

As fierce as she is Pip is sweet. If you lay on the floor he will quietly lay behind you then scoot around till you are eye to eye then smile and say 'hi!' ADORABLE

We are slowly getting our selves together for next week's trip to the UK. Pray for me. Pray for us all. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your travels. We are considering a plane trip with Della and I cannot quite imagine it when she is this mercurial and active... but... we may need to go. Looking forward to hearing how things go for you!

    ReplyDelete