Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A good thing

I got notice today that we were granted the visa for DN to come to the UK with us. Yipee. Oh yipee. I did not want to have to take one child over there and then spend another small fortune to take the other one over a few weeks later.

This feels like a little bit of good luck in a sea of unlucky.  Luck, ha! I spent hours and a thousand dollars on this. But, I shall take what I can. Maybe this is the start of my luck turning.

Another little bit o' luck was last night, for the first time in nearly two weeks, I slept for more than 4 hours in a row. Oh it felt so good. If I could kiss sleep I would.

Tonight I have the humidifier going with teatree oil and eucalyptus and organic lavender oil spread over their crib sheets and onesies.  Yes, perhaps overkill on the natural remedies but I'm hooked now. I need another hit of sleep man, just a little hit, oh man, just a little you know... hit man.




2 comments:

  1. Yay and congratulations on the visa! One less thing to worry about. I hope you get that hit of sleep you need. Based on the herbs cooking in the babies' room, they should sleep delightfully well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I Enjoy this Blog...Very Nice Post.Very interesting and Helpful Tips.....Thanks For Sharing
    Corporate Gifts Bangalore

    ReplyDelete