I know. It's only fair that there is a day that's celebrates your holy-ness. However, indulge me. Included for your review are just some top line ideas about why Father's Day sticks in my craw.
- I got up this morning and you had tried to feed the kids peas and brown rice for breakfast before they threw it all over the floor in protest.
- I had to clean up brown rice and peas this morning
- I found my silk t-shirts that I wear for work in the dryer. Mimi will look FABULOUS.
- You never, NEVER get up in the night to look after the kids and yet ... always tell me how tired you are.
- What is with dumping all the pillows on my side of the bed? Why do you DO that?
- Stop putting empty cartons back in the fridge or so help me...
- Emptying the dishwasher and putting the dishes away are all part of the same thing, not separate chores.
- Ditto on the washing up
- You seem to have invented the opposite to warp speed when getting through a list of 'to do's
- Are you deaf?
And finally ... you're not Vincent D'onofrio. Yeah, I KNOW!