Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cry giggle giggle

The kids have just gone to bed. Last night at this time Pip was a vomiting terror so we were a little gentle with him today (he drank salted water, don't ask).

I decided on a simple day, exercise, early meal, bath, stories and bed.

They didn't get the memo. Whilst they willing marched off to their room, they clearly had NO intention of settling down.  They are making crying, whiny noises then breaking into fits of giggles. I'm kind of jealous that they get to have so much fun! I'll go in and do the mum thing ...

"right, quiet down, both of you or no [insert usual treat here] tomorrow"

stroke hair and leave to a barrage of thrown teddies and a cacophony of giggles.

Twins!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, your post has me smiling. Don't get me wrong - toddlers who refuse to go to bed at bedtime do not make for happy parents. BUT, the idea of TWINS is become a nearer reality to me..... :)

    ReplyDelete