Saturday, May 12, 2012

Twas the night before Mothers Day ...

Oh no. Here it comes. Mothers Day.

1. It makes me really sad to think of all the shyte I had to go through to become a mom and that lovely, wonderful bloggie friends are still growing through it.

2. DH. Crap when it comes to celebrating other people's things. He will have bought me two cards (I told him to buy them before tomorrow or not at all) and that will be about it. Or he will grab something smelly on the way home from work (at 7pm tomorrow).  Every time he needs to buy my a present he buys the same bath salts that have patulia in them.  Do you know how long it takes to smuggle bath salts out of the apartment. Digging to Australia long, that's how long.

3. I haven't  organised anything.  Sad sack.

Mostly it's the hope. Like my birthday when I was a kid. I would be all excited but trying to squish it. Sure enough, the big day arrived and I would hear "imagine a [asked for present]" which I would get but not for 6 months of so.

I'm not the only one struggling with this I know. So to all us secretly hopeful Mothers .... HAPPY MOTHERS DAY >>>> YOU ROCK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment