Monday, December 26, 2011

Second time a charm

Whilst getting my Ho Ho back I was attacked by the Oh No's. Not much a fun Christmas for my family with me throwing up every 30 mins for 15 hours.  All I can say is I can't wait for weigh in at WW on Sat!

I went to the doctors and it turns out I have some sort of infection.

What's interesting is that when I told my mum she said "wow, you are just like your dad". Turns out that when he had a big upset at work he got a stomach infection [insert spooky music here]

I have to eat a BRAT diet for two weeks - banana, rice, applesauce and toast. Clear liquids and once I am back on my feet no sugar or sugar substitute. At the moment that sounds fine by me!

And speaking of second times... BWUB is PREGNANT!!!!! Congratulations. So happy for you. 

2 comments:

  1. I think that in 2 weeks time you will be really tired of bananas! But good for the diet, eh?

    Thanks so much for the congrats. If it's multiples, you know I must blame it directly on you and your comment about our transfers being the same day...I'm just saying (so said you!)

    Is it mid-January yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you lose 15 lbs on that BRAT diet in 2 weeks. lol...no sushie for you!

    ReplyDelete