Tuesday, December 20, 2011

not teething ...

No its wasn't just teething. Pip has a virus and today his body is covered in a rash. Nothing to be done but tlc etc. Neither is eating too well and Pip is exhausted but he getting into trouble more which is a wonderful sign.

Just as Pip got ill so did I (&DH). I came down with a stomach bug. I had a raging temperature, body aches and projectile everything.  It was so bad that I asked super nanny to stay overnight. She was terrific about the whole thing. It was the first good nights sleep I've had in ages, even if I was recovering from severe blech!

All in all not a great start to the holiday seasons!

Onwards tho. Gearing up for parties and fun. Dresses and shiny shoes and little jackets oh my!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor things! I'm dreading the stomach bug part of parenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no, sorry to hear everyone is sick. I hope Santa brings you all a big dose of quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete