Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sick baby advice.

Pip is sick. I think it's just a cold but for the first time ever he lost his appetite. It's freaking me out. He didn't even want his beloved macandcheese.  He is so snotty I pulled him off milk for today. Basically he's eaten croissant's and the baked goods! Thankfully he also sucked down a bunch of pouch foods.
He didn't sleep too well last night and neither did Mimi (probably a reaction to their 15 month check up shots) but I am praying they sleep through the night. I went to bed at 6am and slept till 10am!

In the early days when the crying went on and on I would lose my temper. Now, it kind of rolls off me. This is a very recent thing. Loving it! I put it down to the amount of exercise I'm doing these days.

Training for this 5K has been the best thing ever. I love the short training sessions. I love the sweat and tired muscles. I love this is the first of three training apps I am doing (C25K, C210K, C225K).

Any how, here is my question. What do you feed to your kids when they are sick? 

1 comment:

  1. We just went through this... We cut off all milk products and went to juice or sweetened decaf tea ( my guys like mint). We let them have any non milk product they liked, oatmeal, mashed potatoes, veggies, fruit, applesauce etc... And it worked out well. We also slept them in their car seats to keep their heads elevated, suctioned, used Vicks baby rub and the vaporizer with menthol. It helped oh and Motrin if they seemed really uncomfortable

    ReplyDelete