Friday, July 8, 2011

well look who turned up

AF has decided to make an appearance. I dug out my EPT's not long ago once I realized that I was waaaaaaay late on the old monthly. My friend told me how she secretly hopes for a surprise pregnancy each month coz she wants another little one. I do NOT. I know, sounds harsh but damn having twins is hard.

Until today everyone told me it gets easier. Now I am being told some things do. Others, not so much. Where the fuck did this come from!!!! Nearly a year of " oh the first year is the hardest, just grin and bear it' and now " oh when they get older, oh boy, the fighting!!!".


TGIF my friends, TGIF

3 comments:

  1. Since the boys will be turning two on Saturday, I can tell you....it gets easier, but it is never easy. I still want another child, but sometimes I'm not always sure I have it in me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the boys will be turning two on Saturday, I can tell you....it gets easier, but it is never easy. I still want another child, but sometimes I'm not always sure I have it in me.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping your AF vibes make their way to me...I'm still waiting. Can't live with her, can't live without her.

    Well, you know, no one wants to throw a rain cloud over your parade. But seriously, you're going to need a play yard if you don't yet have one. The most difficult few months of Scout's whole life for me were the months he was learning to walk. Demanding to walk, yet not able, requiring mommy or daddy to hold his two hands, hunched over him, walking all over the house. With twins, one must remain safe while you help the other toddle about. Maybe the experience was different for others (and now that Scout runs wildly, head injuries are the new fear). On the bright side, my male co-worker (who is not very keen on kids anyway) has a 5 year old and a 2 year old, and says that 5 is a great age. For what it's worth.

    ReplyDelete