Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weight what? !

Oh dear.

It would appear I have gained a whole lot of weight.  Many more than just a few. Like 30. OH MY GWAD.

Damn.

I know what I need to do. I've done it before. Gym. Log. WW.

Oh but I don't want to. I want to be like everyone else. Whaaaaaaa.

Right. Pity party over.

I will work out a way to go back to WW.
I will get back on that really hard-work but worth it wagon.
I'll grow up and eat healthy and set the best example I can for my kids.

Help me folks. Help me get started on this asap.


2 comments:

  1. You can do it!!

    I have joined WW so many times that I swear I could lead a session better than half of the ladies there. I KNOW what to do, but why is it so hard to get started... and stick to it?! Keep posting your progress and motivate me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you! I am so in the same boat. I had hoped that after losing 46# prior to my pregnancy that post pregnancy I would settle at that weight. But, oh no, it was not meant to be and I've settled at my pre-weight loss weight.

    It is maddening and frustrating and I, too, tell myself to re-join WW, but I don't want to spend the money. I really don't, especially because my weight loss was so much slower on Points+ than it was on the program I started with. Add to that that with PP I still had to watch my calories, 1,200 to really lose and never more than 1,400. So, I sort of feel like I need to track calories instead as I've already returned to working out but the scale isn't budging. I downloaded the MyFitnessPal App but it does NOTHING to get me motivated.

    Like Amanda said, post your progress and we can motivate each other.

    ReplyDelete