Friday, July 19, 2013

We won!

I have never been the type of person to win things. I'm undeservedly lucky in the big things  (husband, kids, life, love etc) but just 'raffle ticket winning' kind of lucky.

Until now!

We just won $350 of stuff  on some fancy shoe line from Look/com (diapers.com etc). I was totally skeptical at first and but today we got the code and we bought the kids really nice looking shoes. And really freakin' expensive if you ask me.

To put this in context - we normally buy shoes from pay less and clothing has to be under $10!

We bought lovely sandals and shoes that should last the kids ... weeks! No seriously, I bought larger sizes to cover off winter and next summer.

Hope this is the start of a lucky streak. I was just on the DOE website and the enrollment process to getting the kids into preK has me munching on the emergency chocolate.


we won :)
yipee



2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Free fancy shoes! Who can beat that?!!! PS have you seen Nursery University? I probably asked you that before!

    ReplyDelete