Tuesday, January 17, 2012

keeping the faith

I still don't have a frakkin job. It seems that head hunters are either not interested or able to help me. So I am using all my smarts to meet people and try to create a job.

This is terrifying. Absolutely terrifying.

Anyone else been in this position and got any ideas/help?

Added to all this  - my ma's health is stable but not good so we have decided to get over there (to the UK). I got two adult flights and two infant for under 2K which is excellent. Except it's you know, two thousand dollars. How do I know if we bought seats for the kids or these are lap seats? I phoned the airline but they were busy! Seriously a major airline was busy! Since DH can't come I shall be accompanied by DN (darling wonderful nanny). Oh look - more money.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh


1 comment: