Thursday, November 22, 2012

School eviction!

Missed the Thanksgiving Parade even tho its three blocks over. Laughable really. Long story short - I was asleep and DH was on the couch. 

"nuff said. 

We did indeed get kicked out of playgroup. The leader sat there and told me that she had given Pip special one on one time and taught him a forward roll. Seriously. And then she said if I spent more time with the kids in class they might sit through story time. 

I then told her that the kids can read so sitting through story time is boring for them, that's why they don't sit down and if she spent more time on the kids and less time collecting money she might have noticed that my kids could read and had started basic writing skills. 

Oh it was wonderful. She even challenged me and in walked Pip reading from a book~!

Laughable. 

Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am so thankful for every one of you. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Your kids are smart cookies!! I can't believe she kicked you all out! What kind of playgroup was this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You told her! Good grief...nice teacher. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too. Enjoy your day and your family, my friend.

    ReplyDelete