Friday, October 5, 2012

Where I take a WEEK OFF!

Every morning I leave for work and my heart stays behind with my kids. This week I am taking time off THAT PLACE to get the show I've directed up (which is drama enough thank you very much)

Which means I get to spend tons of time with my kids. TONS OF TIME. I get to go to school with them, play group and oh everything else they do. Can you tell how exciting this is to me.

They are so much fun these days that I can hardly stand it.

A young women at work is getting married. She asked if I had kids and so we got to chatting. She wants kids but the idea of having them for ever is daunting to her. I thought to my self - damn its not long enough for me.

Every second of every day of forever. Sounds wonderful to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment