Sunday, October 13, 2013

It's finally here.

Autumn. Yippee and yahoo. We went out to play with layers of wool and had to stop of for a hot cuppa tea :)

Kids are growing up faster and faster. I swear they are on turbo grow. Lots of reasoning and explaining things to this old silly ma.  For example ...

a superhero pumpkin owl is a halloween costume so there.
a race car driver and fire truck man are the same thing, dummy.

we keep our batteries in our toes. thats why they are shaped that way.

witches aren't scary they are in a bad mood because someone got them blueberry yoghurt by mistake

under no circumstances am I to sing

big truck refers no to the actual size but the associated emotional response to said truck. therefore a tiny free truck can be "a big truck'

And I don't care what the kids say, the dude in orange with the life size puppets that are carried in a briefcase is creeps me out.

Hows it with you?

PS thanks for the support on the grammar attack. bizarre thing to get all pisty posty about !!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Friend! I feel like I've been out of the blog loop forever. How do you DO it all?.....work, twins AND keep up on the blog? Amazing. I feel like the days zip past me in a blur and I get nothing but the essentials done.

    But yes, toddlers+ (ie, older than wee toddlers but not yet school-agers). Scout does the same thing: orders me not to say whatever I just said, or to stop singing that song. He hasn't quite gotten the whole costume idea yet, but he makes up lots of words I think I'm supposed to understand.

    I really need to find out how to keep barely-toddling twins safe. They are about to take off and I'm scared....table corners, tile floors, stairs, you name it. Egads.

    ReplyDelete